Very poor quality in so many ways
Received this item yesterday. I tired so hard to ignore all the flaws but it really is shocking quality even for $279.
1. The foam that is under the fabric looks and is squashed.
2. The stitching is completely uneven and crooked in different places.
3. Threads are pulling through both the fabric itself and where stitching is (it's not sewing remnants - I tried to pull one out gently and stopped because it was pulling the stitching). It is like this in at least 8 other places.
4. Fabric is very thin, and not properly attached to the backing/foam - the fabric is puckering/bubbling in different locations. Not the type of thing to settle - just super poor construction.
5. There is a large protrusion at the top of the headboard which not only looks ugly but is also unsafe - feels like metal or piece of wood sticking out of the frame.
Wish I could upload photos for all to see.
They offered a sad $40 partial refund - my response was, it's so bad that if you gave it for free I'd put it out on the next rubbish run.